DeNova Research is the Midwest’s largest private practice clinical research center dedicated to dermatological and aesthetic medical/surgical trials. We are headquartered in downtown Chicago, with locations throughout Chicagoland area. We are made up of 12 practices, 37 dermatologists, 4 plastic surgeons and 3 full time research coordinators. Our expansive database of patients is 300,000+. We pride ourselves on IRB turnarounds in less than 2 weeks. And we are routinely recognized for our ability to quickly and effectively recruit and enroll. While we specialize in dermatology and aesthetic medicine, DeNova which was established in 2007 continues to expand and conduct clinical trials in other fields of medicine. We are passionate about exploring new cutting- edge products, procedures and devices and believe through well-designed, quality-controlled, and professionally-conducted clinical trials medicine is advanced and human kind benefits. We are a group dedicated to improving the quality of patient care. DeNova Research conducts Phase I – IV clinical trials as well as physician initiated studies, while adhering to Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and all appropriate regulations.
Benefits to working with DeNova Research include:
- Recruitment, enrollment and retention rate is consistently at a rate of 90-100%
- Over 300,000+ internal patient database.
- Reputation of quick and efficient turn-around time for regulatory submission/budget/contract negotiations/publications.
- 37 Dermatologists, 4 Plastic surgeons, 3 Full time clinical coordinators, The largest Dermatological/Aesthetic clinical research site in the Chicagoland area
- We average 5 to 10 publications with 100’s of presentations annually
- In-House Quality Assurance Program
- On-Site Marketing
- An inhouse medical marketing team that works on trial promotions. Proven methods of marketing and outreach results in increased exposure for projects and sponsors including multiple media impressions.
- Dedication to ongoing Training and Education
- On-site educational company training physicians and adjunctive staff. True University
- Traveling Hands-On Seminar and Workshops
- DeNova works with many educational companies to present findings from clinical experiences routinely reaching 10’s of 1000 of physicians annually. The seminars provide attendees training on cosmetic medicine, dermatologic treatment and often offers continued medical education credits and takes place in various cities across the country.
- Positive community presence
- Through an onsite not-for profit organization, DeNova Research is active in supporting education to inner-city students. Enhance Educational Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 charitable organization that focuses on providing funds and resources for Chicago Public School Students. DeNova has an active role in the fundraising efforts and in direct student outreach through internships in research and physician’s assistance training. Enhance Educational Foundation has raised over $73,000 in scholarships since 2006.
- On-going education and training to Dr. Dayan’s patients creates an environment and a relationship of trust which enhances the quality of patient care.
Education and Training Surgical Procedures
Nasal Reshaping, Eyelid Lifts (Blepharoplasty), Facelifts, Neck Lifts
Facial Liposuction, Endoscopic Forehead Lifts, Eyebrow Lifts, Cheek Implants
Chin Implant, Lip Implant, Ear Pinning (Otoplasty)
Minimally Invasive, Limited Downtime Procedures
Wrinkle Reducers: Botox™, Wrinkle Fillers: Restylane®, Radiesse™, and Juvederm™, Fat Transfers
Facial Sculpting & Augmentation, Laser Resurfacing, Minimally Invasive Facial Lifting
Scar Reduction/Revision, Laser Hair Removal, Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Glycolic & Salicylic Facial Peels, Ultrasound Facials, Massage Therapy, Threading
Eyelash Extensions, Permanent Make-up, Waxing